JOB TITLE: Marketing Specialist
PROGRAMS: All JFS Programs
FSLA STATUS: Non-Exempt; Part-Time
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting the organization in promoting its mission and programs through marketing and media strategies. The position reports to the Executive Director.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create marketing materials, i.e. flyers, banners, posters, etc. to promote individual programs
- Create organizational collateral materials
- Work with Executive Director and Board of Directors to create plan to promote the organization and its program and services
- Work with the Executive Director and Board of Directors to develop and implement a media plan
- Work with the staff in organizing schedule for promotional materials throughout Shalom Park
- Oversee web-site management
- Facilitate public communication, i.e. professional and social media
- Create criteria and oversee results of marketing efforts
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred or combination of education and experience.
- At least two years of experience in the Marketing field
- Experience working with non-profit organizations preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create promotional materials
- Experience working with collateral material design software programs
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of management, community leaders, staff, clients, and donors
- Knowledge of strategies for engaging media
- Knowledge of the Jewish community preferred
Jewish Family Services reserves the right to change job duties at any time and this job description is not designed to cover every requirement of the job.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time. Must be able to stand for periods of time at events and lift and transport up to 20 pounds.
To apply for this position, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org