Live Laugh Give 2019
JFS Chanukah 2019
WHAT: Approximately 17 Holocaust survivors and their family members will attend a luncheon and the Broadway Show, a Band’s Visit, as part of Jewish...
National Comedian, Orny Adams, Comes to Charlotte for Live Laugh Give Comedy Night to Benefit Those in our Community Struggling with Domestic Violence, Mental Health, Aging, Food Insufficiency and Trauma
WHAT: Approximately 275 guests will attend Jewish Family Services’ annual fundraiser, which provides the non-profit with a platform to educate the...
Charlotte, N.C. ( 2/1/18) – Jewish Family Services of Greater Charlotte (JFS) is pleased to announce it has received a $48,545 grant from The Jewish...
- Jewish Culture on Stage
- Armchair Travel to Colorado
- Ashkenazic and Sephardic Jews; the similarities and differences
- Aloha! A trip to Hawaii
- What the Heck is a Podcast?
- Broadway and Brunch
- Laughing at Life: Jewish Comedians Through the Ages
- Is the Mediterranean Diet Right for YOU?
- Self-Care and Coping 101
- The Magic of Klezmer Music
- Deli Discussion
- Armchair Travel: Israel