Just as clients, programs, and equipment are essential for success, so are employees. At Jewish Family Services, we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the hard work and dedication of our staff, Jewish Family Services fulfills its mission of strengthening and empowering individuals and families through professional counseling, programs and services inspired by Jewish values.
Jewish Family Services is a 40 year old social service agency with a pristine reputation in the community. Our agency is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to providing vital services to a diverse, ever-growing population in need.
We provide quality mental health counseling to individuals and families, help seniors age in place, provide connection for older adults living in senior communities, food and financial assistance to people in crisis, and ensure the safety of Domestic Violence survivors. Every year, the agency serves thousands and impacts people of all faiths, races, ages, incomes, and abilities.
Our full-time employees enjoy competitive salaries and benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, paid time off, 401k and life insurance. JFS is a nonsectarian, nonprofit, inclusive organization. If you are interested in being part of a caring community, view all of our current career opportunities below:
JOB TITLE: Marketing Specialist
PROGRAMS: All JFS Programs
FSLA STATUS: Non-Exempt; Part-Time
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting the organization in promoting its mission and programs through marketing and media strategies. The position reports to the Executive Director.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create marketing materials, i.e. flyers, banners, posters, etc. to promote individual programs
- Create organizational collateral materials
- Work with Executive Director and Board of Directors to create plan to promote the organization and its program and services
- Work with the Executive Director and Board of Directors to develop and implement a media plan
- Work with the staff in organizing schedule for promotional materials throughout Shalom Park
- Oversee web-site management
- Facilitate public communication, i.e. professional and social media
- Create criteria and oversee results of marketing efforts
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred or combination of education and experience.
- At least two years of experience in the Marketing field
- Experience working with non-profit organizations preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create promotional materials
- Experience working with collateral material design software programs
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of management, community leaders, staff, clients, and donors
- Knowledge of strategies for engaging media
- Knowledge of the Jewish community preferred
Jewish Family Services reserves the right to change job duties at any time and this job description is not designed to cover every requirement of the job.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time. Must be able to stand for periods of time at events and lift and transport up to 20 pounds.
To apply for this position, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Newsletter